Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hard work

Today I am not going to tell you about a different collectible. I decided that today I would tell you about the hard work that goes into being an antique dealer. I own the shop that I am in. Today I had a dealer moving out and I needed to fill his spot so it wouldn't look empty. While I was sorting through items I already had but hadn't put out yet, someone came in selling items. Now instead of the 4 boxes that I had kept stashed for filling vacant spots I had another 4 boxes of new stuff to clean and sort. I had to move furniture to fill his space, unpack, clean, inventory and price items to be put out. During this time I was open and had customers coming in to shop. The good news is that hard work pays off. I am very happy with the changes I have made. The store looks good and my customers have been complementing me on the changes I was making. Come in and see us soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment